CDPS will start using Kronos Timekeeper for time and leave tracking starting on Nov. 1 for most CDPS employees. (Read more about why and what Kronos is here.)
The rollout will occur according to the following schedule:
- Temps - use Kronos Timekeeper starting 10/29 to track your hours.
- CBI employees who use Kronos Telestaff - continue using Telestaff as normal.
- CBI Agents and Troopers who work 160 hours per 4 weeks:
- If you take leave between 11/1-11/14, log into Kronos to submit your leave instead of filling out a paper leave slip. Do not enter any hours except leave.
- Starting on 11/14, use Kronos to enter all hours worked and to request leave. Type in the hours you worked for shifts that have been completed.
- All other employees: Start using Kronos Timekeeper on 11/1 to track/approve your hours and submit leave.
- If you are exempt, you only need to approve total hours worked and submit leave requests. You do not need to record exact times in/out for each day, only the times you took leave.
- If you are non-exempt, you will "time stamp" at the start and end of each day, as well as submit leave requests.
- To access Timekeeper, enter the URL https://colorado.kronos.net/wfc/navigator/logon in a browser.
- Enter your employee ID as your username. If you don't know/remember your employee ID, you can find it on your most recent leave accrual report or by contacting HR.
- The first time you log on, you will use a generic password that we will email to to all CDPS employees. You will need to change this password to a secure password unique to you.
- Follow the prompts to set up security questions and change your password.
Help and Resources: